Lake Winnipeg Walleye Rates
- The primary target destination for open water Walleye will be on Lake Winnipeg. If Heavy winds or extreme conditions make it unsafe or good bite taking place elsewhere we will revert back to fishing the river systems.
2021 Lake Winnipeg Summer Walleye Special
(June 13th – Open US Border)
2 Full Days Walleye Fishing – Lake Winnipeg
- $900 2 days fishing, 2-3 guests (Save $400)
- Add $50 per day for 4th guest
- consecutive days only
20% off Accommodations – Selkirk and Gull Harbor
- Gull Harbor Hecla Island ( mon – Thurs)
- Canalta Hotel Selkirk 7 days a week
2021 Regular Rates
Full Day Walleye Trip Lake Winnipeg
- $600 per boat (1 – 2 guests) *full day 8 hours
- $650 per boat (3 – 4 guests) *full day 8 hours
Full/Half Day Walleye Trip Red River
- $550 per boat (1 – 4 guests) *full day 8 hours
- $400 per boat (1 – 4 guests) *half day 4 hours
Full Day Walleye Trip Pine Falls
- $575 per boat (1 – 4 guests) *full day 8 hours
- Everything is provided for your world class catfishing experience.
- Guests are only responsible for their Manitoba Sport Fishing License available online and their own food and drink while in the boat.
- Guests will get to use and experience some the best sportsfishing gear and equipment from the industries leading companies. Please visit their links below.