Lake Winnipeg Walleye Rates
For Oct 2020
- The primary target destination for open water Walleye will be on Lake Winnipeg. If Heavy winds or extreme conditions make it unsafe or good bite taking place elsewhere we will revert back to fishing the river systems.
Full Day Walleye Trip – Lake Winnipeg
- $600.00 per boat (1-2 guests) *full day 8 hours
- $650.00 per boat (3-4 guests) *full day 8 hours
8 hours of trophy walleye fishing with Blackwater Cats on Lake Winnipeg
Full Day Walleye Trip – Red River or Pine falls
- $500.00 per Boat (1 – 4 guests) *full day 8 hours
- $400.00 per Boat (1 – 4 guests) *half day 4 hours
half day (4 hours) or full days ( 8 hours) trophy walleye fishing with Blackwater Cats on the Red River
Full Day Walleye Trip – Pine Falls
- $550.00 per Boat (1 – 4 guests) *full day 8 hours
8 hours of trophy walleye fishing with Blackwater Cats on the Winnipeg River
- Everything is provided for your Trophy Walleye fishing experience.
- Guests are responsible for their Manitoba Sport Fishing License available online here: https://www.manitobaelicensing.ca/licensing.page and some local locations.
- Due to allergies and preferences guests must provide their own food and drink while in the boat.
- Guests will get to use and experience top quality gear and equipment from many of the industries leading companies. Please visit their links below.
Blackwater Cats hosts several corporate
and group fishing trips each year
Please contact us for group and corporate rates
firstname.lastname@example.org / ph. 204-990-2171
We can customize your trip to meet your needs and accommodate
large groups of 20+ or more with enough notice