2023-24 Lake Winnipeg
Ice Fishing Rates
2022-23 Lake Winnipeg Ice Fishing Packages
How to book your trip:
Q1) Transportation On Ice – What do you have for transportation on ice? 4×4 Truck travel is always our preferred transportation on ice. If we can use 4×4 trucks guest are expected to bring 4×4 vehicles to follow us on the ice. If Necessary we can provide truck transportation for 2-3 guest max but it is best to bring your own trucks for comfort and mobility. This is primarily January only and sometimes end of march
January – is the only month you count on truck access on the Lake. If your only option is 4×4 trucks then you should book for the first 3 weeks of January. If we can use trucks in Feb and March we will but it is very unlikely we will be able to.
February and March – YOU MUST plan for Tracked vehicles in February and March. Your group must either have your own tracked transportation or you must book our 4×4 Subburban track truck for your trip. Our track truck books 6 months to a year in advance and seats 4 guest max.
*important* – If we can access the lake effectively by 4×4 truck then that is what we will do .
1. The Walleye Slayer
Guided Lake Winnipeg Ice Fishing Trip
(Most popular trip)
$600USD per day Tax inc. 1 – 8 guests ( Jan, Feb and March)
- Guests provide All of their own gear, equipment, tackle and specifically transportation by 4×4 truck or tracked machine (snowmobile, tracked ATV etc). We have some extra fishing equipment to borrow if required.
- ($75 US extra per guest per day for each guest over 8)
- We are well known for our work ethic and drilling holes however it only benefits you to bring augers especially large groups with multiple vehicles, therefore we recommend guests bring at least 1 good working auger for each vehicle for maximum mobility.
- Large groups of 5 guests or more planning on running and gunning MUST bring at least 1 or more good working augers to assist in drilling holes when on the move and scouting for fish and a group or you will be charged an extra $100 US per day.
2. The Corporate All-Inclusive
Trucks Only Lake Winnipeg Ice Fishing Trip
(January Bookings Primarily)
$650USD per Day Tax inc. 2 – 3 guests max
- If needed we will supply all gear, equipment, tackle tents heaters etc for your trip. This is a popular trip for first timers, casual fisherman and corporate groups. Multiple guides available for large groups.
$700 USD per Day Tax inc. 2 – 3 guests max
- (JANUARY TRIPS ONLY ) same as above but providing transportation in guides truck. Multiple guides available for large groups.
3. Deluxe Track Truck All Inclusive
Lake Winnipeg Ice Fishing Trip
(Monday to Friday Only) January, February and March
$800 US per Day Tax Inc. 1 – 4 guests
- If needed we will supply all gear, equipment, tackle, tents, heaters etc for up to 4 people traveling in the Blackwater Cats tracked Suburban.
- If the lake is Accessible by 4×4 truck this trip will revert to truck travel. package #1 or #2
4. Deluxe Wheel House All Inclusive Corporate/Family experience
Lake Winnipeg Ice Fishing Trip
Email for availability
$500 US ($675 Cnd) per Day Tax Inc. 1 – 4 guests
- All gear and equipment is provided along with use of Humminbird Mega Live Sonar unit
- Wheel house comfortably fishes 4 guests plus room for kids.
- Fishing hours are appox. 8am to 3:00 pm
- 2 bunks for naps or relaxing, plus lego table, floor space for the kiddies to play, and white board areas for drawing with dry erase markers.
- Has a range top for cooking, and a microwave.
5. Snowmobile Rental
$160 US per Day Tax Inc. 1 guest max
- If you group has already booked a trip with Blackwater Cats and you are short tracked transportation for 1 guests we can rent you a snowmobile.
- Blackwater Cats hosts several corporate and group fishing trips each year
Please contact us for group and corporate rates firstname.lastname@example.org / ph. 204-990-2171 We can customize your trip to meet your needs and accommodate large groups.